Middle of exams
Well its the middle of exams and instead of studying I'm watching Red Dwarf again.
I must admit though I'm having a laugh, after all a couple of red bulls a larger and a curry hit the spot when you can no longer focus on the objectives of internet design.
Well all things being equal I think I should get back to it after all I'm up to "Kryten" and if your a dwarfer you know that its a really funny ep.
Well I better get on with it.
hehehehe my IQ may not be as high as Holly's but at least I know its the same as 162 PE or human movement students.
I must admit though I'm having a laugh, after all a couple of red bulls a larger and a curry hit the spot when you can no longer focus on the objectives of internet design.
Well all things being equal I think I should get back to it after all I'm up to "Kryten" and if your a dwarfer you know that its a really funny ep.
Well I better get on with it.
hehehehe my IQ may not be as high as Holly's but at least I know its the same as 162 PE or human movement students.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home