Sunday, August 15, 2004

Life the universe and everything.........

Well its been a while since I last posted and I better bring you all up to speed I guess.

I am now a vegitarian.........go fig hey........

Uni is goin well and Im knocking over the work as fast as i can.

I am now with tania for those of you who dont know and life is good.

hehehehehehhehehehe i have lost so much weight i need to buy new clothes coz the ones i have are too big.

The re-enactment stuff is going really well and im now making viking clothes for others now..........its great having a sewing machine.

Im the tresurer of the Antioch garrison of the NVG and im in the process of doin a new website for the garrison.

Thats about it for the moment except that if you cant reach me Im prob out at tania's and there is no MOB reception out there so u can call her place if u cant get onto me.

Have a good week everyone I will....................


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello from ur sis. It is harder to get hold of you even when I send you emails. Anyways. How's life? When am i going to meet this lovely lady that has shunken ur gutt and expanded your heart.
Anyway Gothic (the horse) is great. Doing alot of work with her. Still keeping my eye out for some gear. Just let me know. Looking for another house. Tara and Aiden are usual painful delightful children and i will have to make time to come and see you of course. Work is work and doing great in it. Mum and dad are scaling the universe in big burtha and they r fine.

Will talk to u nother day.

Lov Ya SIS

September 3, 2004 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Hi Sis,

I know its been hard to get onto me but i have been really busy so keep trying i guess. Hope all is well and try checking MSN every now and again im usually there or you can leave an email i will respond as soon as i can.

September 20, 2004 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home