Friday, December 24, 2004

Whooo Up There.......

Well its 2 days till christmas and guess what.............for once it doesnt suck.

Well apart from the 2 third degree burns on my right hand and the gash in my left knee I'm really having a good christmas. Hehehehehehe you would kinda think it would not be so good after all that but I'm really not all that bothered. Oh and I am healing up quite well.

For all of you that didnt know i now own a duck called Zim...named after "Invader Zim" of course, If I get another it will be called GIR. The 2 chickens Tania and I brought have now layed 14 Eggs in nearly a week and a half, pretty kewl and very tasty. Hmmmm well apart from the fact that I prob wont get anything interesting done until after the New Year mostly coz of all the running around due to Chrissy, I maybe wont be seeing anyone untill after then.

All of you have a safe Chirstmas and a Happy New Year.

Mark.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And are you going to share how you got the third degree burns, and the gash in your left knee?

Or do we have to make wild guesses, and assumptions about hamsters, duct tape and the like?

January 4, 2005 at 2:57 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

It involved a metal rimmed plate, a microwave and a half asleep Mark who forgot that Microwave+Metal Rimmed Plate=Burns.

January 4, 2005 at 3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home