Thursday, January 20, 2005

Damn my computer to the depths of the seven hells.

Hi all,

Just a note folks that I have had nothing but nightmares with my computer lately. I have re-built it 5 times and still "aghhhhhhhhhh!"

Well that I must admit is driving me crazy, it seems that no matter what I do it continues to fail after I have finished installing everything I need on it. This is getting repetitive.

I am really getting crapped off with microsofts crappy update system. I actually own a copy of XP............yes i know it seems weird but i do, and after installing all the updates i need in order to run my system, the damn thing crashes on re-load and refuses to actually load anymore and it also refuses to actually work when i try to do a restore and then guess what it decides to crap out again. Why the hell dont they just bloody sell complete and functioning software in the first place instead of handing out little bits of it at a time and trying to make it look like they have a F$%king clue what software development is.

You wouldnt buy a car without a steering wheel and brakes so why the hell do we have to buy software that isnt shipped complete. And why the hell do we put up with this..............because we havent told Micro$oft to take their crappy incomplete pile of crap operating system and have a shotgun enema.

I loved using NT, it was a breeze to use, fantastic to create new users and all the other sysadmin jobs i had to do with it and was really stable. XP on the otherhand started off with some rather good ideas like using NT as a backbone and then crapped out as the need to beat everyone else to the shelves kicked in and lo and behold "UPDATES". Here are the bits of the operating system you need in order to use it properly dished out in installments because we were to rushed to actually complete it before we sold it to you.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That felt better


Well i guess thats it untill next time folks,
l8r




Long Live Open Source


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home