London
Well its all over every news cast and on every channel. The stupid towel heads have done it again. Wait up a second you may say, isnt that racist.....Well they way I look at it you have to be stupid to bomb western countries in order to stop the war in iraq and in afganistan. This is not going to stop it, if anything it means that the countries involved will be more determined to kick your arse. Especially with Bush running things.
As you may or may not know I have close friends in london at the moment and I did spend quite some time worrying about them and waiting to see if they were ok. Well they are ok "YAY". With Biscuit actually going through one of the stations hit to get to work I was panicing for a bit but he is safe as is everyone else I know there.
My thoughts are with all those affected by this act of wanton stupidity.
As you may or may not know I have close friends in london at the moment and I did spend quite some time worrying about them and waiting to see if they were ok. Well they are ok "YAY". With Biscuit actually going through one of the stations hit to get to work I was panicing for a bit but he is safe as is everyone else I know there.
My thoughts are with all those affected by this act of wanton stupidity.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home