Saturday, March 10, 2007

40k Tourney Tomorrow. Let the shoosting begin.

Im looking forward to the tourney tommorow, hopefully I will be able to place in the top 5.
Well here's hoping. I'm taking the Howling Griffons to war and I have always done well with them in the past.

Here is a Verse out of the Codex Astartes which I hope will strike fear in the hearts of my enemies tommorow.

Without the Dark, there can be no Light.
We have Purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth.
We have Purpose
Without the war, there can be no Victory
We have Purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice.
We have Purpose
Without the Hope, there can be no Future.
We have Purpose
Without the Loyalty, there can be no Chapter.
We have Purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing...and we would have no Purpose
~Ritual and Responses, Tome of Truths Foretold, Legiones Astartes Library copy
So with that thought I am going to hit the sack and get some rest before the big day.
I will post my results here and a link to the WargamerAU page where we will be posting the overall results.
To victory,
Mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home