Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm Not Dead, And other News


Wow, has it really been this long since my last post............
Short answer yes.

OK in brief:
Still at IBM (Nearly 4 years), New Car, Another promotion, Still Reenacting, still wargaming.......still single (sensing a trend here) Still in Ballarat, Still a massive geek.

Things have been good, I have been working hard and hopefully will be buying a place locally.
Managed to switch teams and job rolls three times since the last post.
One Brother happily married now, and the other in January. Now maybe I can focus on myself.

Christmas time again.........

Well I will be working over Christmas as per usual, and as far as I am aware New Years as well.
The family was up last weekend and that was an adventure.

Looking forward to a new year and a with some more hard work a house of my own.

To those of you who I havent spoken to in years........You are not forgotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home